Easy and Delicious Recipe of Ramen Noodles
Of Ramen Noodles, Ramen is a Japanese soup that is an American delicacy. The yellow and earthy scent of traditional ramen comes from the alkaline water (known as Kansai in Japan), reminiscent of the mineral-rich water once drawn from a well.
If you are short on money, space, equipment, or time and energy, you can have a delicious hot meal for less than $ 1 every 5 minutes. I can do this I buy ramen in bulk regularly so the first snack was good, but on the third day, I was ready to change it. If you like the classic homemade chicken ramen, they’re easy to make, but still customisable to your liking, then this chicken ramen recipe is for you
Why I Love This Chicken Recipe
This recipe is easy to adapt with homemade ingredients and the sauce is available in stores but is spicier! This ramen goes well with the chicken on the side dish. Drain the chicken separately or cook the chicken in a savoury sauce. Garnished with the classic ramen egg to complete the authenticity of this recipe.
- 2 kg chicken wings
- 4 medium carrots
- 3 small bunches scallions
- 10 cups water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger
- 20 mushrooms
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- For the eggs and noodles:
- 3 to 4 large eggs
- 6 packets of ramen noodles
- Place a wire rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Place the chicken wings on the oven or stovetop and cook until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 ° F, add carrots and green onions and stir until soft. Bake in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the skillet. Place an empty baking sheet on the stove over high heat. Add 2 cups of water and stir vigorously with a heat-resistant or metal spoon. When it boils, gently pour it into a saucepan and add more seasoning.
- Place the garlic, ginger, mushrooms, and the remaining 8 glasses of water in a saucepan and sauté. Heat over high heat. Reduce heat until stove permits, add soy sauce and simmer without lid. Sometimes grease and foam build-up on the surface until the chicken is completely cleaned and the wings fall off easily. Strain the sauce for 3-3.5 hours. Pour the sauce through a fine sieve into a large bowl. Remove solid particles. Let the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Pour a few inches of water into a large saucepan and heat over high heat until it boils. Reduce heat until water boils. Add eggs one at a time to the water and simmer for 6 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to the ice bath. Peel the cooled eggs cut them in half.
- Bring water to a boil, then add noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes according to package directions. Take the noodles and put them in cold water to stop boiling and cook, then season the sauce.
- Boil the sauce in another saucepan. Remove from heat and add salt to taste.
- Divide the noodles into 4 deep, wide bowls (or more if you need smaller pieces).
- Cover each bowl with half an egg, green onions, and season with oil.
Tips and Tricks
Instead of cooking the chicken separately, you can marinate the chicken overnight, then add garlic, ginger, and green onions to the sauce. Thus, the chicken will be able to cook all the flavored sauces at once. When the chicken is done (about 20 minutes), you can either chop it up or chop it and put it back in with the mushrooms.